There is a questions with all same class game, silver and gold. Today, let us depth understanding of how to get silver.
# How do I get Albion silver?
Silver is primarily dropped from humanoid mobs out in the world, when you first leave either Kings or Queens Market you will enter into an area with a lot of Albion Online Silver and tier 2 heretics.
# What’s the best way to get silver
This is an opinion that will differ from person to person, I personally will go into how to make silver from PVE while @Korn wrote some tips on how to make money through the marketplace over at Using the market to make money right now.
The biggest difference between how Albion Online and other games differs are that we want to have a real economy, this means we cannot pump the game full with silver or resources and have limited the amount of silver & resources entering the game.
Mobs & Resources works in a way that they will Spawn and their loot will continue to grow the longer they are alive, this means that most mob spawns in highly trafficked areas will be quite bad for maximizing silver income,
This is why we suggest people to spread out and settle either within or close to the PVP enabled area, despite the risk of PVP
# The hard facts:
- Travel, freshly spawned mobs have the least amount of silver. Often territories that are percieved as too dangerous to go into have the best rewards.
- Mobs that have been alive for a long time often carry up to 20 times the amount of silver of freshly spawned mobs
- Only wear what you are afford to lose, you should preferably be coming home with more silver then the value of what you left home with.
- Group up! Find a Guild or some other Solo players and group up with Albion Online Power Leveling! Even being only 2 players together helps you take on much harder mobs.
- Look on the world map! Find the closest treasure territories, they are often a good source of silver
# Equipment tips:
- Shields add a lot of armor and allows you to taunt the target enemy
- Leather armor got a great heal which will lower your downtime. (Bringing food is also great)
- Using the defensive strike will buff your armor (stacks up to 3 times) will increase your survivability
- The Ability “Disabling Strike” will help you a lot against mobs that cast spells, interrupting their spells will ease your PVE experience.
Of course, if you want to buy gold or silver welcome click UPAlbion